The Content Performance Audit is designed to help companies in complex B2B markets assess and improve the effectiveness, impact and return on content marketing investments. Each audit will provides an in–depth, integrated assessment of your content marketing initiatives–from strategy, messaging and platform development to content origination, distribution, reach and impact.
CONTENT AUDITING PROCESS
- Initial engagement with company marketers to review global content and thought leadership strategies, resources, portfolios, uses, market research investments and intellectual capital base.
- Review of content costs, budgets, plans, origination process, time-to-market, volume and quality of output, relevance and value of offerings, and competitive initiatives.
- Aggregation and assessment of content platforms, products, promotional effectiveness, distribution and delivery strategies, audience reach, and consumption rates.
- Identification and measurement of key performance indicators, including market interest and response; perceptual change; customer/prospect receptivity and response; recognition and exposure; voice and prominence in media; web search and communities, competitive etc.
- Overall content performance assessment
- Strengths and weaknesses
- Untapped or under-utilized resources
- Underperforming assets or research investments
- Areas for process improvement, focus and development
- Best-practice benchmarking and ROI metrics
To learn more about this exclusive CMO Council content auditing service, please click the arrow and complete the form below: